Competencies, commitment and consistency in performance
have contributed to RITI Energy's credibility both nationally
and internationally. The trust and reputation thus built
in the market is enabling RITI Energy to deepen its involvement
in the core areas by increasing client base as well as
ensuring repeat service requests from clients served earlier.
In the renewable energy portfolio RITI Energy has rendered
significant services to various MNC' s viz. Refex Refrigerants
Ltd , OPG Energy , Swiss Park , PAR Solar ,Green Infra
Limited ,Two US Multi National's ETC. and till date has
assisted projects of capacity of over 400 MW in Solar
, Biomass and co-generation sectors.
RITI Energy has about 35 skilled professionals including
Ex- Employees of Transmission Company, Generation Company,
State Regulatory Commission, Revenue Authorities &
Request for Proposal (RfP) :
Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation Limited (RREC) has issued the RfP for Selection of 50 nos. Solar PV Plants each of 1 MW (AC) under Rajasthan Solar Energy Policy 2011.
We at RITI Energy will provide turn key solution for the development of project and assist prospective developers by hand holding for the entire bid process.
Please find below some of the salient features of the Request for Proposal (RfP):
1. PPA duration – 25 Years
2. Selection process – Competitive bidding (L1 process).
3. Last date of submission of electronic bid – 26.10.2013(02:00 pm).
4. PPAs will be signed on 28.02.2014
5. Distribution of projects – The 50 projects will distributed among the 3 discoms in the state – 20 projects in Jaipur Discom, 14 projects in Ajmer Discom and 16 Projects in Jodhpur Discom.
6. ” Bidders shall be selected for each Discoms separately. However, tariff to be awarded for a Zone (Discom) shall not exceed by more than 10% of the Zone (Discom) having lowest tariff.”
7. Commissioning deadline – Within 12 months of signing the PPA.
8. The names of the 33/11 kV Sub-stations for each Discoms/Zone for which bidders may bid is available in the bid document.
9. The plant has to generate minimum energy corresponding to a CUF of 12% during first year and 16% during remaining years.
For further information please contact on 0141-2360727 or 09650698999.